View all courses
The Kalyani Charitable Trust had started the Late G N Sapkal College of Engineering in 2009 as one of the institutes of Sapkal Knowledge Hub.
We aim to excel in graduate and post-graduate education, dedicated to advancing in the field of engineering with innovative and meaningful research.
To establish an institution par excellence focused on producing engineers of positive attitude and scientific temper.
Dear prospective Parents and Students,
The global economic order, the rapid rate of technological advancement...
The Institute provides a distinctive excellence driven engineering education that will groom future generations of engineers and entrepreneurs.
Dr. Ravindra G. Sapkal, Chairman, Kalyani Charitable Trust, Mumbai, had a splendid vision of providing education.
We Thank You for your Interest in LGNSCOE, and We are Happy to Answer your Questions.
E&TC Engineering Students Association (ASSET) was established on 5th September 2013 for carrying out extra-curricular activities between the students.
• Our goal is to organize social and professional activities which strengthen and enrich the community within the department.
• To help publicize various Technical and cultural activities of the E&TC student outside the campus.
• We organize social events, host talks by guest speakers and students, and help communicate with the department and the student.
• To develop leadership and initiative, and to inculcate a sense of responsibility amongst the members of the Association.
• To further the knowledge and awareness in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering through meetings, discussions, quizzes and similar events.
• To create a spirit of brotherhood and co-operation amongst the members of the Association
• Execution of Planned events
• To attain above mentioned activity a team of students is formed every year which works actively in Initiating, Planning, Executing the various technical and cultural events throughout the academic year.
• The Working Committee members are students of SE, TE (E&TC ) Guided by BE students and Faculty members of the department at various stages of the Program execution
• The funds for these events are raised by students through sponsorship, students Chapter fund(Contribution), and college funds.