Welcome to the training and placement Cell of Late G. N. Sapkal COE Campus. LGNCOE has received Gold ranking during AICTE-CII Survey of industry-linked Technical Institute 2016. We, at LGNSCOE try to connect with as many companies as possible for placement of students. In the year 2016-17 LGNSCOE has conducted more than 14 campus drives .We believe that the backbone of our T&P Cell is our student volunteers of T&P Cell who work very hard with full enthusiasm to conduct the recruitment drives smoothly. All these volunteers develop their management skills, interpersonal skills and above all Leadership skills. All such student volunteers become Managers/ Project leaders earlier in their career as compared to their other counterparts because of these skills.
Prof. Mahesh N. Adke Designation –Training & Placement Officer
M.E(Mech) Cad-Mft&Engg, MBA (OR)
Contacts - +91 2594-220167/168, Extn-2005
The objectives of Training & Placement are
- To assist students develop their academic and career interests and their short and long term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
- To assist students develop and implement successful job search strategies through counseling.
- To work with faculty members, department heads and administration to integrate career planning with curriculum as well as coordinate project work/ summer training/ internship programs.
- To assist our students in obtaining final placements in reputed companies
- To organize campus interviews for final year students with industries and business houses of repute from all over Maharashtra / India
- Up gradation of the students communication skills and personality development by inviting experts from industry/academia for seminar, trainings and workshops.
- Providing assistance to the students for completing summer training projects / internships
- Act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community.
||Dr. Sahebrao B. Bagal
||Prof. M. N. Adke
||Training and Placement Officer
||Prof. R.M. Jadhav
||Faculty T&P Coordinator Civil Engineering
||Prof. R. D. More
||Faculty T&P Coordinator Computer Engineering
||Prof. S. G. Patil
||Faculty T&P Coordinator E&TC Engineering
||Prof. V. U. Elavande
||Faculty T&P Coordinator Mechanical Engineering
Mission & Vision
Transforming the learners into industry oriented employable professionals
- To undertake activities related to employability enhancement of the learners
- To act as a liaison between industry and institute for mutually beneficial relationship and collaboration